The Illinois State Museum Society supports the mission of the Illinois State Museum. Your donation will support the educational programs at the Museum.
Your donation makes it possible to:
- Develop programming for children and students from preK through graduate school
- Purchase supplies and equipment for school programs
- Create educational activities within the galleries
- Support the Museum's presence at community outreach events
- Develop online educational resources
- And much more!
All donors will be acknowledged in the Museum’s annual report. Contributions to educational programs are fully tax deductible.
The Illinois State Museum Society is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization that supports the educational and research programs of the Illinois State Museum System. The Museum preserves Illinois’ past for the future while stimulating discovery, stewardship, and life-long learning about Illinois and the world.