Gather the information about your group and use the contact information below to schedule your trip. Once your trip is scheduled click the “3: Prepare for your Visit” button for additional information.
- School name & group grade level(s)
- Contact information for teacher or leader who will serve as main contact including name, email, phone, and school address
- Preferred date and time with three alternate dates
- Number of students & chaperones
- Trip format: Self-guided or Mary Ann MacLean Play Museum – See contact information below based on trip format
- Accommodations or special needs your group requires
- Self-guided Trip
Self-guided tours are scheduled online through the Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB). Visit this link to schedule your trip. Be sure to check out the SCVB frequently asked questions before submitting your request.
- Play Museum and Self-guided Trip
To reserve time in the Mary Ann MacLean Play Museum during your self-guided trip, please contact the Museum directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 558-6696.